Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Converted: Lip gloss Lover.

I've always been a lipstick lover but never had much love for lip glosses. A weeks ago I got an email about Spacenk's 50% off sale and thought I'd have a look, I hadn't tried much from Laura Mercier so wanted to try a few things and stumbled across a set of four nude lip glosses.. at £10 it was a bargain. After this I've wanted to try so much more. Spacenk sale is still on fyi. 



Laura Mercier Lip Glace £18.50-£19.50 (SpaceNK)
These lip glosses are lovely, thick and full of pigmentation. I got mine in minis which will actually last me quite a long time - they have a chocolate scent, kind of how the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lip glosses used to smell but without the tingle. If you can pick up one of these packs I'd definitely get another. 

Tanya Burr Lip Glosses £6.99 (Feel Unique)
At drugstore price these are fantastic lip glosses, a non sticky formula which is thick and full of pigmentation. I got mine in Picnic In The Park, a nice neutral pink which is not too bright but flattering without shimmer. Next on my list is Chic, Afternoon Tea and Aurora. I'm not so interested in bright lip glosses. Excited to try more in the future. 

Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil £18 (Selfridges
I also got this one in a set with three other products, I like these but for me they're more night time appropriate, there are more deeper shades than there are light and they sit on the lips more like a lipstick than a gloss but have the feel and look of a lip gloss. Mine is in the shade Baroque a deep burgundy with glitter. 

Stila Lip Glazes £15 (Feel Unique)
These are nice when you just want a sheer wash of colour and nothing too extreme they highlight the lips in a sweet and elegant way with fine shimmer. Which most of them contain so if you don't like that I'd stay clear, they're also good to tone down a lipstick which is too bright for your liking. You can get these in trios every season mine came in a trio from spring. Which are £12 they are slightly smaller than a full size product. 

Thankyou
Any other recommendations?

Devon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment