Wednesday, 21 May 2014

The Pre - Made Mac Palette.

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for quite some time, I just needed a break trying to get healthy and earn some money. 
I was having a look through the Selfridges website on payday having a look to see if there was anything new or anything that I really wanted, I actually wanted Amber Lights and Expensive Pink from Mac but I'm going to hold off until I can get a palette to create. I found the pre-made 15 pan palette, a few months back they had the Warm version which I looked at but figured I had most of the colours within the palette so it would be pointless, looking again at the start of the month I found the Cool version, had a good look at reviews and really liked the colours. 

I'm not going to swatch the shades for you, it would cover me in marks and I actually want to leave the house today but there is plenty of swatches everywhere like on Temptalia, who has swatched both the Cool and Warm version. 


From the top row:
Flounce (Matte), Sweet Allure (Satin), Sun Tweaked ( Frost), After Dusk (Veluxe Pearl), Blackberry (Matte)
Pick Me Up (Matte), Cozy Grey (Matte), Crushed Clove (Frost), Deception (Frost), Brun (Satin) 
Silver Fog (Lustre), French Clay (Frost), Cumulus (Frost), Pearled Earth (Veluxe Pearl), Black Tied (Velvet) 

I've had this for a few weeks now and I can safely say there isn't one shade that I wouldn't wear, even Black Tied is a beautiful way to oomph up your eyeliner. I've been pairing a few shades together to great lovely everyday looks. For someone who doesn't like sparkle - I paired Cozy Grey and Blackberry together, with Cozy grey all over the lid and Blackberry blended into the crease and outer corner. 
For some sparkle, I've been using Sun Tweaked a lot and After Dusk

I think this palette is a great investment and great to create beautiful looks with more than just everyday browns and golds. It's £65 which is actually a great deal because the single pan eye shadows are £11 each, and the palette has to be brought separately. 

Pick it up while stocks last in Selfridges, just click here!

Thankyou
Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment