Saturday, 29 March 2014

Product Empties #7

This year i'd probably call it the body edition, last month I used a lot of makeup stuff but this month I've used a lot of shower gel and scrubs with a few other things. Although I should of waited to post this because I've got two other things that are just on their last legs. 



The first product I used up, sadly is the Michael Todd Cranberry Antiox. This stuff is amazing and I'm really sad to see it go, I used to use this every day but then started using it just as a treat if my skin was really bad or needed a pick me up, on the last few uses I just decided to continue until it was gone to clear space for other stuff. I am trying out the Body shop Cranberry Toner but I don't think it will work out as well. With Michael Todd I know that everything is natural and vegan nothing going on my skin is bad, it's just that it comes with the price of slow shipping to my area and further charges at the door. I'll miss you best toner in the world. 

I also used up the Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner, this was nice because it didn't have a harsh smell or break me out but it didn't really do miracles after a while I just found this a tad boring. I also felt like after a while it just stopping balancing my skin out, maybe because it is changing again this time of year. 

I tried a sheet mask for the first time this month, the Hydraluron mask, this months with four masks, each one is packed with moisture from the Hydraluron serum Indeed makes, you can find these at boots. I actually thought it was pretty expensive and I'd rather pay more money for something that will give better results I just didn't really think this worked any wonders or miracles. I also thought wearing a sheet mask, was not relaxing in any way, I thought it was really uncomfortable and would just rather to a proper mask. 

I used another Simple Eye Makeup Remover, I wrote about this in my last empties post so click here for that. 

I just decided to throw away my popcorn scrub from lush, I much prefer the bubblegum one, I literally can not stand the smell and taste of this one. 

And onto bath, I used three shower gels/creams this month, the Body Shop Peach Shower gel - this smelt so yummy in the morning and refreshing, I would definitely repurchase this one. I also used L'Occitane's Shea Butter Shower Cream, this was nice for evening but the bottles are hard to get product out on so I had to keep undoing the lid and smacking it but I would repurchase this, I love L'Occitane's body products. And I used up Lush's It's Raining Men Shower gel, this smelt like delicious honey and it was bloody fantastic, I cannot wait to get some more. 

And finally I also used up Rituals Fortune Scrub, this was a weird scent but I liked it and it's definitely made me want to try some more products from Rituals. 

Until next time, 
Byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment