Sunday, 12 January 2014

Worth the Hype #1

I decided to jump on the bandwagon for this product because it sounded perfect, the whole internet has loved this balm and I can understand why, like my other products I've reviewed I'll give you the ups and downs of this product.
                                                                                                                               

I've used this for at least a solid two weeks, Emma Hardie's Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm has truly given me amazing skin. During the week if I had not been using this balm I would of had at least 7 spots from a hormonal breakout instead.. I had one... 

The Good: 
It has an amazing luxurious smell, I don't normally like highly scent things unless it's citrus but this is just lovely and warm. 
You do not need a moisturizer after this. You could in theory just rub this on your face for an over night cream.
This is not just a cleanser, it is a multipurpose cream for body and skin.
A little goes a long way.
No breakouts from day one. 
Takes off makeup without extra products.

The Bad: 
The price, £34 for 100ml.

This had been my evening cleanser when I want to remove my makeup and really refresh my face, I love this stuff although I want to try more cleansing balms this one will always be in my stash. 
Go out and get it, it is truly worth the hype. I have not had any break outs since I've started using this and my skin has felt so fresh and lovely, I've even been able to use foundation again with confidence because the skin on my cheeks hasn't been dry. 

Previous reviews:

Until tomorrow,
Byeee!













No comments:

Post a Comment