Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Sweet Heart Blush!

I took my first dabble into Too Faced cosmetics last months when the sales came out, I had wanted the Sweetheart blush for so long but wasn't prepared to pay £24 for a blush with my budget at the time. I think I
payed £15 on ASOS for this blush, since then Too Faced have come out with two new shades for spring - a raspberry coloured one and a peachy one. I brought the classic Candy Glow which gives off the most perfect flush to your skin.


As you can see the packaging is super cute, the blush itself is really big, so it's going to last you years at 5.5g / 0.19Oz. This is not a matte blush so if you do not like have highlight or anything on your face this is not for you. This is not a sparkly blush it just leaves your skin with a beautiful flush and no high light required so there's no heavy horrible glitter. 


Left to right: All colours mixed, darker pink shades, middle peachy shade and the pink highlight. 
For repurchasing I think I would buy another colour, possibly the peach one (if it went on sale) if you are willing to pay for this totally worth it product though it's perfect for summer, spring and winter. 

You can find Too Faced on LookFantastic, Debenhams, and ASOS. 


Byee! 





1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely, I really want to try Too Faced products x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete