Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Product Empties #6 The Makeup Clearout!

This month I had a good clear out of all the stuff I didn't use and things that I needed to just straight throw away from being old, some stuff I gave away like an MUA Palette and some skincare stuff. I am simple just keeping the stuff that I use. 

Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash: I liked this stuff but I really disliked the smell, it just smelled like plastic however it didn't make me breakout and I did not need to over load my face with moisturizer afterwards. It helped take off makeup but not waterproof mascara. This is a great facial wash if you don't mind the smell and want something affordable. 

Simple Eye Make Up Remover: This is really nice to use quickly after a long day, it gets rid of all eye makeup but needs a little bit more effort with waterproof mascara, it doesn't leave a horrible residue on your eyes and it not oily and also does not sting! 

Johnssons Make Up Be Gone Facial Wipes: These were nice after a long day but I think I'm going to stay away from makeup wipes for a while, they have a tendency to make me wanna be lazy! 

Witch Blemish Stick: This is my go to spot treatment but now I have found something a little nicer and more natural to use. 

Maybelline The Rocket: I love this mascara when I need something to last all day long or if I go on a night out and/or the weather is horrible! 

Maybelline Mega Plush: This was a really nice mascara when I wanted to look a lot more natural, towards the end it was really flakey which is why I'm throwing it away now. 

Smashbox Full Exposure: This was a really lovely mascara even though I was blessed with curled lashes this mascara makes them look so long and curled. I got this sample size in a Try it kit from Smashbox but I may have to purchase the full size as it was so nice. 

Soap and Glory Supercat Liner: This is my favorite liner, it's so simple and easy to use but the tip is quite thick so if you are a beginner, I would try something a little thinner. Soap and glory make up is all really lovely, except I do wish they did this in waterproof. 

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream: I have quite dry hands because I work in somewhere were the air conditioning is on all the time, I use a lot of hand sanitize because I handle money and yeah so, hand cream is a must and this one is definitely my favorite, any scent is fine for me. 

Benefit's Pore Fessional: I liked this but I don't really use primer all that often to consider it to be my favorite, I really don't have issue's this my make up coming off and I don't really have huge pores so, primer isn't a must daily. 

Urban Decay Primer Potion: This was nice but again, I don't need a eye shadow primer, I don't have oilly lids but did the job and does the job if you do. 

Garnier Primer; Hated this stuff, it made my skin super weird, and left a strange freckly look on my face. 

Hope you enjoyed,
Byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment