Monday, 27 January 2014

Lets Talk: Bases..

My everyday make up is usually kept standard without a cream base product if I'm only out a few hours of the day or I'm at work, if that's the case I usually just pop on some powder to keep the shine away and a dab of concealer on my under eye area. I keep my base products to a minimum and currently I only have three foundations that I use, one regularly, two not so much. Today I'm going to be taking you through each one and what I love about each one and why. 


Clinique CC Cream. £28, /Boots
This is my everyday foundation if I was going to meet a friend or needed a bit of coverage just for the day, for me I don't actually need a primer I'm not a face toucher really so it tends to last a long time anyway. For me this is just right for a regular day, light coverage and just does the job it also has an SPF 30 so I know I'm protected. I'm in the shade very light, I love the Clinique bases because they are nice enough to cater for those pale ladies like me. It has a very light clean fragrance and is still yet to break me out. 

Benefit's Hello Flawless. £25.50, /Boots
Although this one has SPF I don't wear this during the day, I tend to wear this during the evening if I know I'l be out for the night and won't need a ton of coverage but enough to cover one or two spots. It's in the shade Ivory so it is slightly too dark for me which is why I wear it in the evening, I would repurchase this for the day time in a shade below. Glides on like a dream and blends beautifully, and works really nicely with the powder. 

Bourjois 123 Perfect. £10.99 /Only availble at /Superdrug
This is the only full coverage foundation I own, I wear this on nights out, it's a normal shade for me, a little bit warm for me but I like it for nights out and it's enough coverage so that I don't have to wear concealer as well, I'm in the shade Light Vanilla. This is one of the foundations from Bourjois that doesn't get enough love it's really just as good as the other ones.

Until tomorrow 
Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment