Friday, 10 January 2014

Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo - Does it Really Work?

Hey guys, just to start off with, sorry for the delay on posts in the last week, I have just been enjoying some much needed relaxing and time off, I also had no internet security and didn't wanna hurt my poor little laptop. 

I brought this shampoo before Christmas time from John Lewis too try, I have had a lot of problems with my scalp since I wanna little, I also got dandruff and stuff when I was older and had some form of lumpy dry skin in my early teens. I have tried all sorts of shampoo's from medicated to anti dandruff shampoos - the thing is every shampoo does the same to my scalp, dry and itchy.
On most days I just use either soap or shower gel and on two-three days of the week I use a shampoo and conditioner. 

Little Facts: I have thick hair, it's not coarse at all by the way, most of it is oily and I have to wash it pretty much everyday it's a miracle when I just get away with dry shampoo. However at the front of my head I have an incredibly dry patch, it becomes itchy if I get stressed out, I've used dry shampoo or I wash my hair with a regular shampoo. I do not use hair oils..

This shampoo costs £17.50 for 250ml bottle for the 500ml bottle it is £50.. I know.. expensive however, this shampoo has been a miracle for me. The shampoo itself is not the most foaming, so you really have to work it into the area, start front to back. It has a very herbal smell much like medicated shampoos however, like medicated shampoo's this does have coal in it but you cannot smell it. (I think anyway). The scent is Burdock root, i'm not too sure what that is but I kinda like it. For me this shampoo stops itching for around 2 to 3 days. However, I do want to try some others before I stick to this one. 

Can you recommend me some please? And any tips if you have the same problem.

Until Tomorrow, 
Byee.


No comments:

Post a Comment