Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Christmas Gift Idea #3

Christmas is the perfect time of year to get the beauty gift sets that are limited edition, MAC, Benefit, YSL and Nars always have sets that have collaborated with other companies or celebrities, for example MAC has it's Rihanna Holiday Collection (the last collection that Rihanna will be doing with them). Nar's recently collaborated with Guy Bourdin on sets of their top selling products added into novelty bags and compacts. 


In this set you get two Sheer Lipstick's 21M, I don't know if this is full size but they are small, so I'm guessing slightly smaller. The shades are Damage (top swatch) a berry toned purple and Roman Holiday which is a sheer baby pink and although these are sheer lipsticks they are incredibly nice and do give off a good amount of colour. 
You also get two pencils one the Velvet Matte formula in shade Dolce Vita, on my lips this comes out as a slightly orange tan colour obviously as first glance I was like 'Oh my lord this will NOT suit me' but I was pleasantly surprised. The other is Velvet Gloss in Baroque which does have some glitter but you cannot feel it when you have applied it. 

Overall I think this is a really nice little gift to give someone for Christmas for the price of £30, two full size products and two travel size. Nar's is an expensive brand is this is quite a lovely gift for a lip lover and it comes with this cute compact lips case. They have also got a set of eyeliners and the lip pencils. 

Until Tomorrow, 
Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment