Tuesday, 12 November 2013

An Under Dog

Urban Decay are notorious for their bases and eye shadows palettes, something that remains a mystery on the online world are their Moon dust eye shadows, these have never been in the palettes from what i'm aware of, but they can be depotted and put into the 'build your own' palettes. The one I have has been talked about very little but I did find out about it through youtube. 

Diamond Dog is a beautiful chocolate brown, used wet or dry these eye shadows are incredible to really glam up your look or make it more dramatic. For me, they make me wanna buy more of them. For me I really wanna purchase Zodiac, Stargazer, Glitter Rock and Space Cowboy but here's a look at the wonderful Diamond Dog


From left to right, 
Dry swatch, median wetness swatch, complete wetness swatch. 




A truly beautiful shadow but there is a downside to this, you need to do your eyes before you do your face because there is fall out. And it's not very easy to remove and make sure you do not put it on the bottom lash line because some of the glitter can transfer into your eye, which can irritate. 

In the UK these are £15 found at department stores like House of Frasier and Debenhams. Expensive but so worth it for something so beautiful and unique.
To go to the collection the Urban Decay site, click here


Who's excited for the Naked3 and who will be buying it, rose tones are my fine so I will? 

Until Tomorrow, 
Byeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment