Thursday, 3 October 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette (Finally)

I've been waiting to get this palette for ages.. but I actually wanted the Naked Two before this one however.. I have no regrets, I love this palette and it's got my kind of colours in it. 

The Palette itself comes with 12 shadows 2 Matte 1 Satin 9 Shimmer, 
They are all extremely creamy and well pigmented - I would even wear all the shadows which is rare for a palette although I know that I will not wear the darker colours as much. All the colours within the palette are neutral, none are extreme colours. 
The palette also comes with a Urban Decay Eyeshadow flat brush, and a Sample size primer potion. 

I know that I am late getting this but incase you have not seen the palette itself, here is the names, pictures and swatchs of all the colours. 


As you can see these are the lighter, highlight all over the lid shades with a few transitional shades like the Buck and Half Baked. Below are the names with the swatches.


These are the smokier shades and darker outer V shades for a harder look. 


Left to Right: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck and Half Baked 
Out of these shades my favorites are Virgin, Sin and Half Baked. Virgin is the only satin finish of the whole palette. Naked and Buck are the only mattes. Sidecar I found to be very flakey so you'll wanna do your foundation after this one. 


Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmental 

My favorite is probably Smog and Toasted. These are all pigmented although i find Creep to be more sparkly that shimmery than the others. 

Whats your favorite shade from the palette?


Until Tomorrow,
Byeee!

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! such amazing colors!! I am gonna buy the naked 2 next week! hope I can find the 1st one soon :D I am like in love with these palettes right now

    ReplyDelete