Tuesday, 1 October 2013

September Favorites 2013

I haven't used make up that's new for the whole month to say that it's my favorite but you will have some next month for sure. 
You have two posts today because this is the monthly favorites and it's officially october! The month of my birthday! And I forgot to post yesterday.. 

I have a few skin care products and body and one random lifestyle favorite. 


Some of these will be in an upcoming empties by the way

The first random favorite is my copy of Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. I've loved this book for ages and I also love the film.. I originally had it on the kindle but I wanted it in a paper back copy for my collection. Go and read it and watch the film they're amazing.

L'oreals Hair Oil - This has made my hair super soft and smooth recently.. I put it in when my hair is wet with just two pumps it lasts for ages and I use it every night. The only thing I can't get over is the smell but it does not linger. This costs around £9.99 but it's totally worth it. 

Next is my VO5 Heat Protection, I never used heat protection before but this has actually really helped my hairs condition. I use it everyday and oh my lord it smells delicious. 

Body Shops Strawberry Body Polish - This is amazing, it smells delicious, works up a lather and exfoliates.. all in all it's a fantastic product and it's got a shower gel to go with it. 

Body Shops Vit E Toner - I've used this for about two months with the face wash.. I liked it but it's time to say goodbye to this oil based toner for this time of year..

Johnsons Moisturizing Makeup Remover Wipes - These are fab, I've been lazy recently and these have been nice just to wipe it all off and jump straight into bed after work. They cost around £2 for 25 wipes. 


Whats your monthly favorite?

Until Tomorrow,
 Byeee!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Memoirs Of a Geisha is one of my all time favorite books! Its amazing! Great post. We just found your blog and followed! :)

    ReplyDelete