Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Fall Haulin' has become insane..

So I did cave again and make another online purchase, but this one can however be justified. 
Mac eyeshadows became a new love when I brought Coppering and Cranberry along with a lip stick and a palette.
I've had my eye constantly on a few shades for a while for everyday and fall colours.


The first colour I've wanted for ages is Stars 'N' Rockets; bottom left, this is a very light violet with a blue iridescence. Veluxe Pearl finish.
The next on this is Sketch; bottom right.. this is a dark plum/purple it does look more Burgundy in the pan though. Velvet finish. 
Plum Dressing also caught my eye; top left, this is a colour that caught my eye because its a gorgeous plum colour - I think this colour will be perfect for fall. Unlike in pan it comes off with a beautiful red under tone. Veluxe Pearl Finish.
The last is Sumptuous Olive, top right. Which is a dark olive/brown undertone. It's a great colour for fall and caught my eye on a video by Kristen Gehm. Veluxe Pearl Finish.


The neutrals in the group are actually the ones which I've wanted for about a year and also for my birthday look in about 2 weeks. The top is All That Glitters, this is a cult classic from mac and a lot of people have this shade so I do not need to explain it. 
The next, bottom left is Patina - I brought this to go with Sumptuous Olive and Sketch... its a beautiful gold shimmer with green undertone, very unique colour. Frost Finish
The last is Phloof! which is a great high light colour, I actually got this to go with my Diamond Dog shadow from Urban Decay. Its a creamy white/grey shade. Frost Finish.


Sketch, Stars 'N' Rockets, Plum Dressing and Sumptuous Olive. 
Off the pan are all beautiful fall shades as you can see, I really love that Stars and Rockets shade and cannot wait to wear it!

I'm thinking of looks for my birthday in a week so these will be perfect. 
I've already decided I'm going with Revlons Lipstick in Wild Orchid or Urban Decay Bang. 

*Disclaimer, I brought all these myself with my own money.

Until Tomorrow. 
Byeeee!








No comments:

Post a Comment