Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Whats on my Face #9

Todays makeup was natural with just a darker eye. Not too dark though and I wouldn't say smokey, the weather was looking unpredictable so I didn't know what to wear really. 


Face : 
Foundation: Natural Collection's Powder in Warm but it looks a lot darker in the photo - I have gone one shade up from Cool, it's only slightly darker but I'm not as pale in the face as my body. 

Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair - This blends really well and lasts really well on my skin but it's running out really quickly.. or looks like it anyway.

Blush: Mac's Pro long-wear in Mocha, this is in the palette which was included in a haul not so long a go, it's just natural flush to the cheeks nothing too drastic, I apply this with a RealTechniques Blush Brush 


Eyes 
Eyeshadow: Mac's Yogurt and Romance Me from the Palette - Yogurt all over and Romance me in the outer v, yogurt is a nearly white shade but Romance Me is the shade up above on the right. On the left is Benefits Thanks a Latte which is a copper/brown it's a really nice shade to wear on it's own as well. 

Liner: Soap and Glory Supercat - I never change this up really simply because I love it so much. 

Mascara: Benefit's They're Real - I still haven't decided if I wanna buy this in full size yet... I can never tell when I like Mascaras or not... someone help. 


Until Tomorrow,
Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment