Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Whats on my Face #8

With some fancy hormonal breakouts and very little sleep - my skin is looking a bit fed up and sick of being neglected. Recently I've been lazy with taking off my makeup in the evenings and I've just been using a makeup removing wipe, I need to do a hydrating face mask and let it go back to it's normal self.. I do have a few more spots than usual but I still don't like wearing loads of foundation or concealer.. I hate a cakey look. 


For a base I'm wearing Benefits Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Ivory - I actually got this for free from a friend because it's not her shade, her mum works in a department store so she gets the testers free after a few months. - It's a perfect match for my skin because it does come out darker but turns a lighter colour when it blends into the skin. I had a sample size for this but it was way to orange for me because it's more yellow in colour however this is perfect and feels really nice on the skin - it's so hydrating and I do need really need a powder unless I use a setting powder over my t-zone. 

Concealer - I'm using Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in Fair, this is so good for under eyes and I actually prefer it to the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. 

Blush - Benefits Posie Tint and Dandelion for a shimmer over the top - Posie Tint is a pretty peachy pink shade, It's very similar to Dandelion which comes in a Box O-Powder form, I've always wanted dandelion it's the perfect pale pink with shimmer, so you don't need a highlight. Swatch below next to a lipstick but hard to tell on my hand

Liner - My supercat Liner by Soap and Glory (Obviously 

Mascara - Maybelline's Colossal, I've written about this recently, I like it, not too extreme very pretty and natural, no clumping and the wand works well also. 



Eyeshadow - Stila's In The Light Palette, one of my favorite shades of just Bubbly all over the lid. It's a creamy gold which isn't too in your face - perfect for this time of year. 

Lips - Rimmel Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude - I have also written about this is previous posts. 


Until Tomorrow, 
Byeeee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment