Friday, 13 September 2013

The Fall Choices - Make up Part One.

Fall is my favorite time of year, September isn't really the most exciting month but there's my birthday in October and Halloween. This time of the year is when all the jumpers and baggy clothes all get dragged out - YESSS.


I like to stick to my berry colours - Obviously day to day I stick to minimal make up but on nights out I like to spice it up with a red lip or a more vibrant eye. 
My two chosen lip sticks are - 
The two lips are Rimmel Kate Moss 01 - This is a true red which I wear in the evening. 
Mac Lustering - This is just an everyday colour for more because I have quite dark lips for my skin tone. I also like Syrup for everyday which is slightly more Plummy than Lustering which is also great for fall. 

My chosen eye shadow is - 
Mac's Cranberry - This is the only eye shadow I included because everything I would use is in palettes like the Nude tude, Naked Basics and My Mac Plum palette. 

My two chosen eyeliners are - 
Stila's Water proof Eyeliners - I have two browns which I've reviewed before, I prefer browns this time of year because it's not quite the time for the deep blacks.  I have one which is a deep dark brown and one which is a median brown with gold flecks. 

My two chosen blushes are - 
Clinique's Bashful Plum Blush - Single - This is a great plum with a bit of highlight within it so you wont need to twin it with a highlighter. 
Revlon Coral Reef - Cream to Powder Photo Ready Blush - Although this is a coral I feel like you could wear this year around because it's not too light and just leaves the skin with a flushed look. 
I'd also say that Stila's Blush in Flush and Mac's Mocha are also great colours for fall. 


Tomorrow will be Nails - Sorry it's been an off week, next monday is back on track to the normal routine. 

Until Tomorrow - Byeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment