Saturday, 28 September 2013

More Fall Haulin'

So I may have taken advantage of the 20% brands at House of Frasier yesterday.. I can't believe it got here so quick actually. They had two of my favorite brands Urban Decay and Clinique on special and YSL also.. I've always wanted to try some of their lipsticks. 


So the first thing I was desperate to get was the Naked Palette I actually initially wanted the Naked Two but it doesn't really matter. This was I think £32 pound down from £37, it comes with a Primer also. I will be doing a separate post on this even though it is popular.
I then went straight to the lipstick section and put Naked into my shopping basket.. It's the perfect nude for my lips and already love it. I then picked up Bang for going out and different looks. I also then picked up YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in shade 10 which is a peachy colour. It hardly comes up on my lips but gives a slight hint of colour and some shimmer and smells delicious. 
I then wanted the chubby sticks from Clinique I was going to get some of the Chubby sticks for lips but, Essie Button kind of influenced this duo although I accidentally got one of the shades wrong. I got shades 09 Lavish Lilac and 04 Ample Amber - Dam you for making me want everything you get estee!



I then needed some new eyeliners and picked up the pack of 6 from Urban Decay in the Smoked packet.
I will do a seperate blogpost on this later on also probably tomorrow :) 


Thankyou for reading
Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment