Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Fall Haulin'

So I didn't post yesterday because I've been desperately waiting by the door for a parcel and it's finally come. 


As you can see I got a few lipsticks - the first three I brought a few months ago and the two others were brought from House Of Frasier so before I lost my student discount I made a few purchases. 


From the Top - Left to Right
Mac - Lustre - Lustering ~ This is a really nice colour on me because I have quite dark lips anyway so it's a nice natural but better colour on me. So I'm glad I got this because it's something expensive but worth it if I can use it daily. 
Urban Decay - Revolution - 69 ~ This is a bright pink which I decided to get because I wasn't too sure on the shade Bang - It looked too light of a red for me. 
Rimmel - Funtime Fushcia ~ A really pretty bright pink great for fall and summer. 
Rimmel - Notting Hill Nude ~ I featured this in my August favorites so check that out here if you wanna read my thoughts on that. 
Revlon - Cherries in the Snow ~ This is a great pink/red for the evening it doesn't bleed or fade super fast so it's fab for a night out. 


I also wanted to get a few eye shadows and a new Palette I saw Lilly Pebbles' review on the new Mac Palette but I decided to get the Plum one not the brown. 


As you can see this comes with four shadows - two lipsticks - and a blush. 
The two lipsticks are; Top: Blankety and Bottom: Syrup which is an amazing shade which I wore last night. 


From the top - 
A pretty peachy blush in Mocha.
A light lilac in Yogurt
A deeper grey/purple in Plum Reduction
A more plummy brown with shimmer in Romance Me
And a very dark blue/navy in Heather Bells

I've been putting Yogurt and Plum Reduction together for a pretty everyday purple shade.


At the bottom there are the two lipsticks as you can see the first is Syrup a pretty pinky plum colour which is great for darker lips like mine. 
And Blankety is a natural pink. 
From the top - Left to Right 
Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog 
Mac Single Eyeshadow in Cranberry 
And Mac Single Eyeshadow in Coppering.

I'm so happy I made my first ever Mac purchase the lipsticks are lovely and long lasting.

Until Tomorrow,
Byeeeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment