Thursday, 15 August 2013

Whats on my Nails Today #4

Hey guys, today on my nails i'm wearing a sparkly number - I'm wearing a deep ocean blue shade with some shimmer and a light mauvy blue shade on the thumb as a stand out nail. I will be doing an outfit post tonight so keep your eyes peeled.


You can see the sparkle in this gorgeous blue shade but I do prefer this shade on my toes because it catches the light nicely
The thumb you cannot see but it is the lighter blue kind a similar shade as the background of the picture when it transfers onto the nail but it has a more grey-taupe undertone.


As seen, the main colour is this Maybelline Colour Show nail polish in 661 Ocean Blue these polishes have a great formular and literally only need one coat because they are so pigmented. I have four of these polishes and at.. £2.99 or £1.99 I can't remember which they are great and cheap. 

The second is the 1 Seconde Gel polish by Bourjous in shade 08 Bleu water - these are pigmented and extremely quick drying the other colours are better for pigmentation because this one needs two coats but most of them need one coat. 

Until Tomorrow, 
Byeee :)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment