Sunday, 18 August 2013

Product Empties #2

Hey guys I've gathered up some empties recently so I was going to talk through what I like, don't like and may consider repurchasing. 
I'll review each product individually below as my last product empties got a lot of views. 


Olay Anti Winkle Wet Cleansing Wipes - Although I do not have wrinkles I used these because we got them free with an event - I mainly used them on my neck and chest because they were highly perfumed and felt too harsh and horrible on the face. Especially for my skin type however if I did use them on my face they removed all my make up well enough to not need toner. 

Tesco Baby Wipes Fragrence Free - I got these initially for the beach to wipe salt off my face and when my friends spotted this they were also pleased however they were all good to clean my hands before i applied my makeup and good for spot cleaning my brushes. I also used these to roughly remove my makeup after being out all day before a proper cleanse.

Superdrug 100% Pure Cotton Wool Round Pads - I used these to apply toner, moisturizer and body oil around my scars. I use about five a day so i only ever buy these cheap because I don't like using my hands to apply moisturizer so these always come in handy

Murad Essential-C Cleanser - I loved this and I'm so annoyed that it costs a lot, it felt so refreshing using this in the morning with the little beads and the citrus scent. I will purchase the full size but I think I'll wait until I've used some others up (This is also part of Murad's Environmental Range). 


L'Oreal Ever Riche Sampoo - This sample was quite generous for the size but I did not really see any difference to how my hair felt but it did smell amazing and if I could find it I would buy it. 

Michael Todd True Organics Hydration Boost Facial Serum - This felt so amazing and was so nice as it just sank into the skin however I don't think I'll repurchase because this brand is expensive and getting it shipped to the UK is a lot of money. However it lasted around 6 months using it everyday and because the pump moves up you use every single bit. 

Tea Tree Boots Peel off Mask - I really like tea tree peel masks simply because they are fun.. its sad I know but it does hydrate my skin quite a bit and helps reduce spots I do this around my hormonal breakouts to keep them tamed. 

Garnier Moisture Match 24Hour Light Softening Cream - This moisturizer is really nice although I do not like the smell they absorb really well and have a range to find one for your skin type each box is a different colour for each skin type and the colour of cream matches the colour. The cream itself is thick but applies quite thin without feeling greasy and is quite inexpensive. 

Collection 2000 Pressed Powder 18 Ivory - I liked this but I really don't like the smell, it tends to smell like old ladies perfume but applies really well for such a cheap brand however I do have to reapply throughout the day.


I hope this helps if you are looking to purchase any of these products. That's all my empties so enjoy!
Until Tomorrow, 
Byeeee! 

1 comment: