Thursday, 29 August 2013

My Makeup Collection!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days but here is my makeup collection - If I've talked about something in detail I'll leave a link to it. 
As you know, for someone who loves makeup - I have a very small makeup collection because I'm limited on storage. 



I have four mascaras that I use for different looks - I use my Megaplush for a more natural look, Colossal for a look with my shimmery eyeshadows, Rocket for a more shocking look its also waterproof - These three are all from Maybelline. My scandal eyes is my blackest mascara so i wear this with a smokey eye.


I have three foundations for different occasions and three powders - My Clinique CC Cream is for when I want some coverage but not too much on long days where I'm doing something, My 123 Bourjois Foundation is my full coverage foundation which i wear for meals or nights out, And the BB Cream I do not use because it comes out with red streaks which actually look like blood, does anyone else have this problem?
My three powders I use I mainly use the Natural Collection Powder - It's loose now because it broke but I like it. I also have one NO7 Setting powder which I keep in my handbag. 


I've already done a post on my blushes - which you can find here. The only one I didn't show is my bronzer from rimmel which is pretty old but I like it, I also have a Bourjois Bronzer shown in my storage.


I have an unhealthy obsession with eyeliners, I like all sorts, here i have - Eyeko Skinny Mini in Black, Soap and Glory Supercat in Black, Stila in Lionfish, Stila in Damsel, Rimmel Scandel Eyes Kohl in Black, Bodyshop Liner with Smudger in Median Black, Avon gel liner in Super black, Collection 2000 Fast Stroke in Black, Bourjois Kohl Tube in Black. 


I have also gone through my lipstick collection - Click here for that. There have been three additions since then - Rimmel in Funtime Fushcia, Notting hill Nude, and Revlon Cherries in the Snow. 

I also have some palettes I use regularly - 

And two concealers, Rimmel Wake me up and Witch Hazel Stick Concealer.
And Three Benefit boxes -
Bronze Champions, How to Look Your Best at Everything, Feelin' Dandy. 


I hope you enjoyed this, you may see a haul soon as i'm making some hefty purchases. My first mac purchase eeeeek!
Have a good day.

Byeeee! 

2 comments: