Saturday, 24 August 2013

My Book Collection. Kindle Edition:

Hey Guys, Today I thought I'd show you the first part of my Book collection - Todays going to be Whats on my Kindle - And next saturday I'll show you my actual book because I really need to reorganise. I'm also going to share with you what my favorite books are. They all very much range on genre because I can read literally anything.

Page One of my Kindle is mainly books I've finished or started so it's books with Bookmarks in them -
Memoirs Of a Geisha - Arthur Golden,
World War Z - Max Brooks,
The Walking Dead - Robert Kirkman,
The Dinner - Herman Koch,
Beautiful Bastard & Beautiful Stranger - Christina Lauren,
Awakening - William Worwood,
Catch Me If You Can - Frank Abagnale,
The Runaway - Martina Cole,
Titanic - Filson Young,

On Page two -
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer,
Les Miserable - Victor Hugo,
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte,
Hopeless - Colleen Hoover,
Life of Pi - Yann Martel,
Flight Behaviour - Barbara Kingsolver,
Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn,
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Truman Capote,
The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks,
Angels and Demons - Dan Brown

Page Three:
Shutter Island - Dennis Lehane,
Glamorama - Bret Easton Ellis,
Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks,
Anne Frank (The Diary of a Young Jew) - Anne Frank
The Dharma Bums - Jack Kerouac,
Will Grayson Will Grayson - John Green
Brand New World - Aldous Huxley -
Imperial Bedrooms - Brett Easton Ellis,
Lord of the Flies - William Golding,

Page Four:
Dear John - Nicholas Sparks,
The Host - Stephanie Meyer,
Hannibal - Thomas Harris,
Christine - Stephen King,
The Lost Symbol  - Dan Brown,
Invisible Monsters - Chuck Palahnuik
A Clockwork Orange  Anthony Burgess,
Lisey's Story - Stephen King,
Red Dragon - Thomas Harris

Page Five:
The Pact - Jodi Picoult,
Less Than Zero - Brett Easton Ellis,
The Green Mile - Stephen King,
A thousand Splendid Sins - Khalid Hosseini,
Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown,
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey,
Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro
Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk,
The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini,
Silence of The Lambs - Thomas Harris,

Page Six:
The Road - Cormac McCarthy,
Gypsy - Lesley Pearce,
The Jungle Book - Rudyard Kipling,
Circus of Ghosts - Barbara Ewing,
Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks -Rebecca Skloot
'48 - James Herbert,
The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks,
I am the Messenger - Markus Zusak,
The Exorcist - William Blatty,
Forrest Gump - Winaston Groom,

Page Seven:
The Rum Diary - Hunter Thompson,
Fools Die - Mario Puzo,
The Sicilian - Mario Puzo,
The God Father - Mario Puzo
American Beauty - Alan Ball

I do have a lot of books on my kinda but i do prefer real books, My favorite books of all time are To Kill a Mockingbird, The Road and The Night Circus - They are all from different genres but they are all great.
Links to The Road and Night circus below. Two of them have been made into films - A review on all three tomorrow.

The Night Circus: 
http://nightcircus.storynexus.com/s

The Road: 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898367/?ref_=sr_1

To Kill a Mockingbird:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056592/?ref_=sr_1











No comments:

Post a Comment