Saturday, 3 August 2013

Book Haul!

Hey guys, because this week I haven't been reading much this week so I thought I'd show you a few book that I have purchased over the last week - I know books are expensive but still - if its books I really don't mind spending the money on them.


I picked up two books yesterday
The Crossing - Cormac McCarthy 
I've read a number of books by Cormac like The Road - i know for some people this is a book that is a very love it or hate it and I love it, as well as No country for old men - the films are also great remakes of this. 
Trainspotting - Irvine Welsh
I've seen the film which has some of my favorite actors in it so I'm really looking forward to reading this. 



A few weeks back I purchased a few others.
Beautiful Creatures
Beautiful Darkness - All by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl 
Beautiful Chaos
I've watched the film beautiful creatures which was alright but I think the books will be a lot better
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments) - Cassandra Clare 
This is book one of the series and I'm looking forward to the film coming out but I do want to read this first.
Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Jill Mansell 
She's one of my favorite authors and I've read most of the books she's written and enjoyed them all - I just so badly want them all! 
The Long Earth - Terry Pratchett & Stephen Baxter
I've heard hes good but I've personally never read any of Terry Pratchett's books so I'm looking forward to this.
Me and Mr Jones - Lucy Diamond 
I just saw this and thought it was good - as you can see i range from thrillers, horrors to classics, romance and drama so I can really read anything

I am currently reading Memoirs of a Geisha and The Fluke so soon, you'll have a review on one of them. 

Until tomorrow, Byeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment