Monday, 19 August 2013

A little on blush..

Hey guys so because I don't have anything new to show you this week I thought I'd show you my blush collection as you all know I keep my collection small and I only collection things that i wear regularly like blush, eyeliner and lipstick (eyeliners next monday by the way)
I don't really splash out on high end stuff unless I'm going to wear it regularly like my CC Cream from Clinique to the majority of this is drugstore products. 


As you can see this collection is mostly Bourjois as I love their blushes. I'll go in order of the swatches left to right.


1) Bourjois Powder Blush in shade 37 Rose Pompon - I don't use this often because the colour pay off isn't great and you kinda have to rub them a bit before use - once on the cheeks however the colour is really nice. 
2) Bourjois Je T'aime Powder Blush in shade 34 Golden Rose - This has a really nice sheen to it so you do not need a high light with it, this collection has better colour pay off but still have to work into it a bit. 
3) Bourjois Creme Blush 03 - I've mentioned this a few times and I really like it, but with these light pinks I have to be careful to not look wannabe Barbie because I'm so pale. 
4) Bourjois Creme Blush 02 - This is called healthy glow for a reason, and its because it makes you look like you've been slightly tinted by the sun - too much looks stupid but just the right amount looks amazing.
5) Clinique's Powder Blush in Bashful Plum - This is my perfect fall colour and it compliments my pale skin perfectly in the winter however this is unloved at the moment as it's the summer. 


The Revlon blush in this section is probably my most used blush with my Bourjois Creme Blush in 03 because I'm more of a Creme blush kinda gal, I think them super nice to apply. 


From top to bottom:
1) Soap and Glory's Glow All Out - A lot of beauty gurus have spotted this in the last few weeks, this is a great highlight but for me I use this on nights out to add a high light and blush - Sadly I'm so pale that it actually shows up on my skin as a blush. 
2) Revlon Photo Ready in Coral Reef - This is my favorite blush and I need to say no more go get yourself one of these. 
3) Body Shop Blush in Bubblegum - You do have to work these in a bit but the colour pay off is okay and it's very creamy in texture. 


I also have Dandelion by Benefit (Left) which has a sheen to it but is really nice and I also have Stila's Flush in a Happily Ever After Palette. 

Thats it though guys, sorry it's small but I keep it down sized. :) 




1 comment:

  1. I love revlon blush.

    My recent post
    http://www.candycrow.com/2013/08/lakme-lip-love-lipstick-aphrodite-blush.html

    ReplyDelete