Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Whats on my Face #6

Today, I wanted a lot more coverage as I've had some hormonal breakouts. I didn't put on a concealer today because this foundation is complete full coverage and works as a concealer as well. The weather is questionable today also - with it being humid but cloudy there's a chance it may rain again so I need some waterproof makeup on as well.

I'm wearing the Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation in shade 51 Light Vanilla - this is a great foundation but I usually only wear it on nights out because it lasts. It smells really nice aswell which is always a plus for foundations. It is quite thick and a lot goes a long way but I don't think it gets enough credit compared to the other Bourjois foundations. 

On my eyes, I'm wearing Venus and Naked 2 from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. - I've already done a full review on this so check that out. 

For Eyeliner I'm wearing Eyeko London's Skinny Mini Extra Black Liner. - I haven't really heard much about this brand but I got mine free with a Marie Clare magazine two months ago I think. It's good but I'd prefer a bigger tip end this is probably more usefull for just the cat eye flick, and not the whole eye. 

For Mascara I've gone for Maybellines The Rocket - In waterproof is the best formula for me although.. does anyone else have a problem getting this off even with toner and cleanser.. it just stays forever! 


For setting powder I've got my No7 Translucent powder - I really wanna try the Laura Mercier one but I'll stick to this as the moment. 

For Blush I'm wearing Bourjois's Paris Je T'aime blush in 34 Golden Rose - This is a really nice warm hot pink with some gold shimmer so you don't need a highlight - I love the packaging of Bourjois blushes - and although in some the colour pay off isn't great these work better than the originals. 

For lipstick I've got Revlons Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade - I believe this shade is quite hard to find in some shops and it's only just come out in some countries but I found mine a good few months ago (I think i was just lucky) This is a great baby doll pink its quite sheer and subtle but great. 


Until tomorrow,
Byeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment