Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Whats on my Face #5

Yes guys, it's humid AGAIN! We were meant to have rain last night.. but not a drop feel down - the closest to rain we've had in the last 3 weeks is a 5 minute heavy rainfall, even the grass is going yellow now so if it does rain - we'll flood.. seeing as the whole of my village is built on floodplains. So it's too hot to wear foundation even over a night time and it's now getting even too hot for concealer after a hour of wearing my makeup I usually end up getting a baby wipe and rubbing it all off. 


I started off with my pore-fessional primer by Benefit - this is because my foundation has to stay all day because I'm off out later this evening and won't be taking it with me for touch ups. 
For concealer I've with my boi-ing 01 by Benefit also because it's the lightest one I own for this heat. 
I've gone for the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder - I thought I'd try this one again as I haven't used it for quite a few months, I still like it but it certainly isn't my favorite. I'm in the shade 003 Peach glow. 
For blush I used Benefit's Posie tint - I'm not sure about this for cheeks, it tended to build in areas where I had blemishes on my cheeks. I also used this on my lips today with nothing else. 
For eye shadow - I used my Makeup academy palette - i used light grey shimmery shape from the bottom. 
I used my Urban Decay Naked palette for the shade Crave - the matte black.shade for eyeliner on my bottom waterline, to smudge it out I used my Body shop eyeliner because it has a sponge end which is great for smudging. 
For mascara i used the Rimmel Scandel eyes in Dark Brown - I like this mascara but i prefer using Maybelline mascaras although these Rimmel ones are a lot easier to remove. 

Until tomorrow,
Byeeee!




2 comments:

  1. It's so humid isn't it! Hope your make up stayed on, the porefessional usually helps! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha! It usually works, i've got a few hours to wait until i go out.. may need one touch up! Are you on blog lovin'?

    ReplyDelete