Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Whats on my Face #4

Today i've gone minimal again as the weather is still lovely - a nice pink lip and no liquid eyeliner and no foundation. I feel like in the summer you should stick to a pencil eyeliner because a liquid or gel liner can be really heavy on the eyes - I also stick to lighter colours like brown. 
Excuse my leg in the picture and the bad shadow.
 Today for foundation I'm wearing No7's Powder Foundation in light porcelain. For concealer I'm again wearing Benefit's Boi-ing in 01 it is not heavy on the eyes and gives covered for my lighter days. 
For blush I've just gone for Glow All Out by Soap and Glory - I love this because it adds a luminizer as well. On my eyes I've got the Nudetude palette by theBalm - I'm wearing shades Stand-offish, all over the lid, Sultry on the bone and Seductive on the outer corner.  


In a row the top row of swatches are - Seductive, Sultry and Stand-offish. 
For eyeliner I've got the 24hour stay tattoo's by Maybelline - mine is in on-and-on bronze. I just used this because I didn't want to use a eyeliner, so I just smudged this out on the bottom and top lash line. (On the bottom row of swatches) For mascara I'm just using Rimmels Scandel eyes in Extra black - only because it's my most natural mascara. 
On my lips I'm wearing L'oreal Causse in 03 Lovely Rose, which is the pink swatch and for lip liner I used a nude in 02 by No7 (the thinner line)

Until Tomorrow - Byeeee! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment