Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Liebster Award!!

Hey guys i got nominated for the Liebster Award 2013
I was nominated by Jessalyn Nicole - I've had a look at her blog and shes so cute and chic to check her out! This award is to get new bloggers a better audience and more well known on the blogger world!

All you gotta do is the following:
1) Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you has set.
2) Create a new set of 11 questions.
3) Find 11 more bloggers and get them to answer your questions. (under 200 followers)
4) Contact them to tell them they have been nominated.

So here are my questions :) If you want more information Jessalyn explained it better than me so here is a link to her blog - http://jessalynnicolebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html

1. What is your favorite makeup brand?
My favorite makeup brand is probably Revlon, Stila and theBalm - I just think they are great brands with a lot to give from blush, foundation, nail varnishes and shadows. Especially the shadows and blushes they are to die for! on these brands. 

2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? 

My favorite piece of jewelry is a necklace i got for my 18th birthday from my mum and dad it's very sentimental to me and i love it! It;s from Links London and its got a main heart pendent with and 18th pendent and a pearl pendent. 

3. What is your least favorite current fashion trend?  

I HATE this legging phase people are going through at the moment, i've never liked leggings but why put guns and stuff on them.. it's just silly

4. What is your favorite movie or tv show? 

My favorite film is of course - Godfather gotta keep my Italian heritage up to date.. and it's a great film so. My favorite TV show is probably Walking Dead.. can't wait for october for season 4!! 

5. Why did you start your blog?  

I feel like I have a lot of knowledge about this stuff and can help people - I also wanna be a writer and this is a great way to start it off. 

6. Who is your favorite Blogger?

Probably Essie Button - She's great and on youtube also  -  I find for me she's useful more to me because I also have pale skin, she's honest and great with her humor and personality on camera. 

7. If you could own any makeup/beauty product, regardless of price, what would it be?

Chanel stuff, anything Chanel but they are all SO EXPENSIVE. 

8. What is your favorite hair style?

My idol is Audrey Tautou who's in films like Coco Chanel, Dirty Pretty Things and Amelie.  Her hair is gorgeous and she is gorgeous - I'm growing my hair at the moment to this length. 


9. What is your least favorite makeup/beauty product

I really don't like Rimmel eyeshadows - they always come off a bit funny on me and I think i'm allergic to them because my eyes always itch with them

10. What is your favorite nail color? 

My favorite nail colour is a bright green from Maybelline Colour show collection although its a bad picture it's that colour. 

So i nominate these girls: 



And my questions for you are:
Who are your favorite designers?
Do you read any fashion/beauty magazines if so, which ones?
Whats your favorite makeup/beauty brand?
Who do you watch the most on Youtube?
Who is your favorite blogger?
What is your Holy grail essential?
Whats your favorite colour for blush/lipsticks?
Who is your celebrity icon?
If you went onto a desert island, what would you bring?
If you could have all the money in the world - what would you buy first?
What do you use everyday makeup/beauty wise? 

Thanks and have fun girls! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will work on this tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove the Walking Dead as well! Annnnd I completely agree with Chanel, I'm obsessed! Nice answers, sorry I forgot 11, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! And haha, don't worry it just means no more typing for me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Devon, it's so sweet and thoughtful of you. I'll be on it... this is very exciting ;) i love Liebster nominations. Have a great day! hugs and kisses!

    always

    shannel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, i hadn't even heard of it! I've literally only had this for 2 months ish. :)

    ReplyDelete