Saturday, 20 July 2013

Fault in Our Stars - John Green

The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
I've seen this dotted around by various people so I thought I would try it out, I'm a strange reader although it only takes me 2-3 days to finish a good book I read every page twice - Now with this book I was crying like a baby and having to read the pages twice did not help - this book is so emotional and touching it literally made me cry - And I've only ever cried at a few books if you like My Sisters Keeper - you will love this. 
Its a story about a girl called Hazel who has cancer within her ups and falls she takes her oxygen tank to a weekly support group for people mostly teenagers suffering with different types of cancer - Hazel isn't the most ordinary of girls but shes extremely intelligent and well thought out. She meets a boy at this meeting and there's a few sparks between them - As the books moves on you get to know the two of Hazel and her 'boyfriend' type companion Augustus more throughout the book - And their friends and family while hitting a few bumps in the road. You will get emotional around the middle of the book until the end. 
This is truly something you will not put down!


You can find this book usually in the teen section but I think anyone can read it, I think its put there because its slightly coming of age as well because the character Hazel and Augustus are teenagers and just learning what it's like to be 16-17 years old. 
I literally could not put this book down - which is the same with his other books. John Green is an amazing writer and is excellent at connecting with the reader. Hes written other books such as Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines and Will Grayson, Will Grayson which he wrote with David Levithan. 
I have read An Abundance of Katherines and I have Will Grayson, Will Grayson waiting on my Kindle. 
John has a youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers 
And also a website: http://johngreenbooks.com/ 

You can find his books on sites like amazon, kindle and waterstones;
http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/john+green/the+fault+in+our+stars/9184036/

Until tomorrow,
Byeeeee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment