Friday, 26 July 2013

A Little Miracle!

I've always used Tea Tree Oil in my skincare routine but in different ways - I also knew that Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic. In most of my skin care which treats spots has tea tree oil - I love the smell and helps with black heads in things like masks and nose strips.
I have used things like - spot sticks, face masks, and strips to help with any acne I get - I have also used pure Tea Tree oil on bug bites and cuts which helps heal it naturally. 


This little guy is how I now target my spots - when I do get a spot, I get a q tip or cotton pad and apply this. After it does have a slight tingling sensation but that goes after a while - the next day the spot would have gone completely or been reduced dramatically. The smell is very strong because this is an antiseptic formula but it does help - I have even used this on my mums horse fly bite and it helped a lot and she was able to air it out more. 
If you get spots and want something more natural to apply try this! 

Thankyou,
Byeee! 

3 comments:

  1. Tea Tree Oil tends to irritate my skin, but reading that it goes away after a bit of time from this post is convincing me to try it again. Love this post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome - its like a tingling feeling so annoying but it goes after about 5 minutes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used This but now I will try it.I'm 58.but my skin is Not as good as when I was say in my 30s.I think bc I was pregnant too made my skin better.

    ReplyDelete