Monday, 24 June 2013

New Obsession

Yep, I finally did it - my mother went onto the debenhams site to order some dresses and with that i brought the Naked Basic's Palette from Urban Decay. As i'm only on a normal wage this to me was rather expensive at £20.00 however for the quality of the product I think it is extremely good and totally worth it. The product itself comes with six shades of neutrals - 5 matte shades and one shimmer. All of which have been taken from their other palettes; Naked 1 and Naked 2 and various others.
I did not buy this on a whim though, with products this expensive i do a lot < and i mean a lot of research into them... reviews, youtube, other blogs you name it, i looked at it.
Below is the palette itself with swatches below.
As you can tell, the palette is TINY! And the six shades are Venus (the shimmery shade), Foxy (a creamy colour but more yellowy based),  Walk of Shame (just a nice nude but it's slightly more flakey than the others and less creamy in texture), Naked 2 (a light brown which is perfect for shading), Faint (a median to dark brown great for brows or to add a dark corner) and Crave (a matte black which is great for a dark corner on a smokey eye or some eyeliner without a pencil or liquid) 

As you can tell the first three need a lot of build up if you want a shocking look but this is just one sweep through the palette itself.  If you want to nab yourself one of these go to http://www.debenhams.com/beauty/urban-decay which also has their other palettes and makeup available however in the UK it can get pricey so watch out http://www.beautybay.com/urbandecay/Palettes/Urban-Decay/_/N-1z13djnZ1z140co also does these palettes.

Until next time, 

Thankyou! :D 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post,I have the same palette and
    I love it.^^
    I like your new blog.
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! new post is up, i'll be happy to follow your's i'll get to that right now. :) I love it aswell, my go to eye palette now, although i am working on getting the Stila, in the know palette. :P

      Delete